Sorry folks, no photos of the new titles this time, but there are links to reviews and excerpts for each title you should definitely check out. You’ve likely read the articles written in anticipation ofÂ Stephen King‘s Doctor Sleep andÂ Malcolm Gladwell‘s David and Goliath, so we’ll only go so far to note you should also check out the new releasesÂ The Suiciders by Travis Jeppsen,Â Zipper Mouth by Laurie Weeks, and the long-awaited poetry of Paul Reverdy. Don’t forget we have copies of Michael Boulin‘s I Don’t Know How to Behave and Sandra Ridley‘sÂ The Counting HouseÂ available before their dual launch onÂ October 24th.Â Click the title of a book to view information on or a review of that title (or a soundtrack, if you check out the link to Michael Blouin’s book!), or justÂ search for them in our catalogueÂ (recommended for price checks):
- Doctor Sleep: A Novel by Stephen King
- Morphine by Mikhail Bulgakov
- I Don’t Know How to Behave by Michael Blouin
- The Unlimited Dream Company: A Novel by J.G. Ballard
- Zipper Mouth by Laurie Weeks
- Last Exit to Brooklyn by Hubert Selby Jr.
- Hotel de Dream: A New York Novel by Edmund White
- The Suiciders by Travis Jeppesen
- Stay: A History of Suicide and the Philosophies Against It by Jennifer Michael Hecht
- David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants by Malcolm Gladwell
- One Summer: America, 1927 by Bill Bryson
- Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with [ADD] From Childhood Through Adulthood by Edward M. Hallowell, M.D. & John J. Ratey, M.D.
- Colonies by Tomasz Rozycki
- Pierre Reverdy (New York Review Books Poets), edited by Mary Ann Caws, John Ashbery,Â Kenneth Rexroth et al.
- The Counting House by Sandra Ridley
- Moomin and the Sea by Tove Jansson
- Moomin and the Comet by Tove Jansson